- Speech or articulation difficulties
- Delay in language development
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Auditory verbal therapy
- Voice therapy, including for those with Parkinson’s Disease
- Communication difficulties after stroke or head injury – Aphasia
- Apraxia of Speech
- Swallowing difficulties
- Hearing aids – prescription and dispensary
- Complimentary comprehensive hearing tests for adults
- No obligation hearing aid consultation
- Minor hearing aid repairs, adjustments and programming
- Custom earmolds – swimming, sleep, musician and noise protection
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices – phones, alarm clocks and FM systems
- Auditory Processing Disorder
At Chorus, we believe that there is great benefit to joining forces with others, and working together as a team towards shared goals. All Chorus team members share a passion for communication and we combine our strengths, experiences and shared values to improve the overall communication-health of our clients.
We understand how important it is to know and trust your Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathologist so click here for a brief introduction. Reading a bio online is great but the best way to get to know us is stop by our office and meet us in person. We would love to meet you.
In light of recent events, Chorus Speech & Hearing Centre has made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend in-person assessments and therapy for both Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology services until April 3rd, 2020. There have been no known cases of COVID-19 with our staff or client base, but we are doing this to support the early containment of COVID-19.
We will, however, schedule teletherapy (virtual) therapy sessions for Speech-Language Pathology services for clients who are eligible and interested in this type of service delivery. If you are interested in these sessions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. If you are uncertain if this would be an appropriate service delivery model, feel free to read our recent post on teletherapy under “NEWS”.
We recognize that this may be inconvenient for some of you, but we are hoping that with our joint efforts in minimizing non-essential contact, we can help protect the wider public and especially those who may be vulnerable to this disease.
We will be checking phone messages and emails periodically. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 289-856-9933.
Book An Appointment
#410-2525 Old Bronte Rd.
Oakville, ON, L6M 4J2
info [at] choruscare [dot] ca
Chorus is conveniently located in the Palermo Professional Building at Dundas and Old Bronte Road just minutes west of the new Oakville Hospital, with plenty of free parking. Please note our NEW unit number on the 4th floor.