- Speech or articulation difficulties
- Delay in language development
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Auditory verbal therapy
- Voice therapy, including for those with Parkinson’s Disease
- Communication difficulties after stroke or head injury – Aphasia
- Apraxia of Speech
- Swallowing difficulties
- Hearing aids – prescription and dispensary
- Complimentary comprehensive hearing tests for adults
- No obligation hearing aid consultation
- Minor hearing aid repairs, adjustments and programming
- Custom earmolds – swimming, sleep, musician and noise protection
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices – phones, alarm clocks and FM systems
At Chorus, we believe that there is great benefit to joining forces with others, and working together as a team towards shared goals. All Chorus team members share a passion for communication and we combine our strengths, experiences and shared values to improve the overall communication-health of our clients.
We understand how important it is to know and trust your Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathologist so click here for a brief introduction. Reading a bio online is great but the best way to get to know us is stop by our office and meet us in person. We would love to meet you.
Chorus Speech & Hearing Centre is now seeing individuals in person for Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology services for those who require in person sessions.
We are taking all of the safety precautions that Public Health as well as our college has recommended to keep you and our staff safe. Your health and safety is our top priority!
We are continuing to schedule teletherapy (virtual) therapy sessions for most of our Speech-Language Pathology services for clients who are eligible and interested in this type of service delivery. If you are uncertain if this would be an appropriate service delivery model, feel free to read our recent post on teletherapy under “NEWS”. Many of our clients have transitioned very well to teletherapy.
If you are interested in booking a session in the clinic or for teletherapy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 289-856-9933.
Book An Appointment
#410-2525 Old Bronte Rd.
Oakville, ON, L6M 4J2
info [at] choruscare [dot] ca
Chorus is conveniently located in the Palermo Professional Building at Dundas and Old Bronte Road just minutes west of the new Oakville Hospital, with plenty of free parking. Please note our NEW unit number on the 4th floor.