- Speech or articulation difficulties
- Delay in language development
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Auditory verbal therapy
- Voice therapy, including for those with Parkinson’s Disease
- Communication difficulties after stroke or head injury – Aphasia
- Apraxia of Speech
- Swallowing difficulties
- Hearing aids – prescription and dispensary
- Complimentary comprehensive hearing tests for adults
- No obligation hearing aid consultation
- Minor hearing aid repairs, adjustments and programming
- Custom earmolds – swimming, sleep, musician and noise protection
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices – phones, alarm clocks and FM systems
- Auditory Processing Disorder
At Chorus, we believe that there is great benefit to joining forces with others, and working together as a team towards shared goals. All Chorus team members share a passion for communication and we combine our strengths, experiences and shared values to improve the overall communication-health of our clients.
We understand how important it is to know and trust your Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathologist so click here for a brief introduction. Reading a bio online is great but the best way to get to know us is stop by our office and meet us in person. We would love to meet you.
Chorus Speech & Hearing Centre is a dual-disciplined clinic offering audiology and speech-language pathology services. We address a variety of hearing and speech-related concerns for clients ranging from children to seniors.
If you’re not hearing to the best of your ability, you could be missing out on important information and life events. Perhaps you’ve had a stroke and you can no longer communicate clearly. Maybe your toddler doesn’t seem to be making sounds the way he should, or your school-aged child is struggling to read and is getting frustrated. Whatever your concerns, we can identify and address your communication concerns so that you can focus on connecting with others.
Book An Appointment
#410-2525 Old Bronte Rd.
Oakville, ON, L6M 4J2
info [at] choruscare [dot] ca
Chorus is conveniently located in the Palermo Professional Building at Dundas and Old Bronte Road just minutes west of the new Oakville Hospital, with plenty of free parking. Please note our NEW unit number on the 4th floor.